A horrible mare I had....

It's some days back from now. Guessed it was the 1st day I'm having night shift of the week. Was napping, slept like pig, w/o the snores only. Must be the weather, so cooling to sleep in that I eventually dreamt of sth. Unfortunately, instead of the good one, I'd very horrible one....

Darn it! It's the guy I hated most! Yeaw~~ Fortunately enough that once he entered my dream, I was so quick to be awaken! By horror, definitely! Why am I having this idiot dream! Well, all I can deduce is that, whenever I dream, it'd to be work.Quite sometimes, it happened when I'm having so much pressure at work. I must have started to hate it. The pple, esp. lazy, relunctant to work ones, which used to be that lazybum in my mare! Gosh, was that a bad phenomenon??? Had to be, since the two nights were real suck!

Worked non-stopped, even there were two extra lobos. Darn down to luck! Guess I'd to pray for my safety, health and etc. Most importantly to the temple to get rid of the inauspicious luck! Eh.... wat's that got to do with the dream??? Of cos it has! Luckily the dream reminded me that why am I so dull. Somehow alerted me to do so thing.

If that dream occur at night, sure Ahhhhhh~~~ yelled out! Nightmare!!!!! No more!!!!

(~_______________~)'"

Comments

Popular Posts