Woah!~

It's christmas eve. Three more hours and it's...... "MERRY CHRISTMAS!! EVERYONE!!!~"

Wah! Hope everyone have an enjoyable countdown! Me?? Staying at home. Watching TV programmes and movies. Won't be going out. Too lazy and tired to move. Besides, no partners to celebrate. Family? We only celebrate CNY. That's it...
(^_________^)v

Got lah, the past few years did celebrate, but now, hardly got the mood. Even this year, the cny seems uninteresting to me, till I went M'sia. Well, put fireworks & firecrackers lor. That's real new stuff for me. Thus, I'm looking forward to go in again. Fireworks!!! Yeah~
v( + ____________ + )v

Anyway, new skin for dream talks. Well, cos SOMEONE commented the skin has been putting up a long time. Sound very siah like that lor. So, I work hard, planning to come up with the design since afternoon. Only till now then I decided to put a moon and stars in it. No particular reason. Perhaps missing the nights more than usual. Erm... due to I had not have good comfortable sleep ever since I started my shift work...
*Sob* Pathetic me~ p(=. ______ =. )q

Okai, that's it. Got see my wish list?! I'm hoping for a brand new pair canvas shoes lah... But so far still didn't buy... Got an idea already, one is the shoe shop near my block, and the other, the one saw w/ my sis. BUT!!! She'll only buy it till she gets her salary this month yor... Heart itchy, thinking of that pair.....

Nextly, I want the diamond bracelet saw last mth at SooKee. Gosh, now I'm so devastated... Got the impulse to buy it right away. But NOOOOO~ Cannot... Must calm down... calm down.... It's $1600++ no a small amount yor. That's my mum, the angel me, who keep saying. Yah right, true. Otherwise if I regreted after buying, how???

Thus, the next thing I wish for is the handphone... Panasonic X700 or X500. Dunno if I ever mentioned, but anyway, I'll talk about it. X700, got bluetooth, MMC, mp3 ringtones enabled, camera and v-cam (sound will be recorded one) & it's clamshell. ??? Strange why I bracket the function right. Well, X500, think no bluetooth, but intenna, slide, cam and v-cam; but can't record sound....?? See the point? Hmm..... For look, the X500 is really sleek, just like d-cam. As for function wise, the X700 will be better...

Now, I'm wondering if it's better to get back sony ericsson Z1010?? But I already got a S.E candy bar phone... Really stuck... What should I do w/ my PanX66 now? It's just like a white elephant at my shelf... Darn it! Shouldn't buy it. Perhaps can sell it... however, value will be.. low....... ...... Considering trade-in for the new phone...

So many things to buy.... For the CNY. Had been thinking about it since last mth? Really have to save up. Hence, it's better I put aside the above mentioned....
(^__________^)"

Okai... that's about it! Set my mind....

Comments

Popular Posts