Oh well~

Here's a comment of a blog my colleague wrote.

It's actually happening every where. Sometimes, I really wish to ask that somebody to shut up! But I wish for no quarrels or what ever things nasty might turn up, hence I let him be. So, after reading that blog, I think, if she is really angry, why not tell him off right in front. I did that like a time or two. But, soon after that, we make peace and everythings back to normal again. I think it just take time, and when ya not satisfy, say it out. Holding it back won't do you good. I guess it's a matter of guts. You dare or dare not. And, it a matter of tolerance. You can take it or can't.

What say you? Getting scolded isn't anything bad. I learnt from scoldings. In fact I yelled back at that someone too. And then simply avoid him for sometimes. To avoid complication of things. I dunno if it works not, but now, he sometimes do talk to me. Perhaps, he sees me as a small gal, not worth wasting his energy.

So what to say??? Cowardly, no guts? Or just simply respect? She herself knows the answer.

Quote:
Everyone experiences something. Not only someone particular. It's just how you gonna treat it.

Comments

Popular Posts