Merry Christmas to all!

Yo yo! 7 more hours to christmas... May gods bless all and wish all enjoy the christmas!

Woh! Quite sometimes I did a write up here. Well, the first thing I'm announcing is ... ... I had finally get rid of my K700i! Thought of getting D600, but it's out of stock at that shop I frequent. When I wanted to try N70, same too! No more stock, and will come in at evening or latest 2molo! Huh? Never expect N70 so popular neh. But maybe it's a 3G, popular in demand.

Well, if that's the case, I will wait for N80 lor... Despite the fact it might even come mid of 2006.

... (-___-)" ...

Actually, I wish to own N80 more cos of the sliding mechanism lor... Hahahha.... I really like to try out sliding form phones like D600 and N80. Besides, N80.... ... It's slightly lengthier than a credit card!! (P/s of cos it is definitely thicker hor.) And see, the one menu screen, I mean, the previous versions of nokia will need one to scroll down the menu to look for the rest of the icons. Besides it has prepared to fight with S.E. W800 as N80 is given a 128MB SD, despite the fact it's uncomparable to 512MB of W800.


Ooh, so appealing! I am already itching my wallet just by the mention of it! Gosh.... Guess if it's out, I will really get it.

Frankly speaking, I had never used a Symbian OS phone. So, I am willing to try the new generation of Nokias.

By the way, N70, a few days ago priced SGD800 ++ and now, it is SGD900 ++ w/o contract...
Omg~ Never mind, I'll wait for my dear N80.

Ok, that's it. Cya next year!

Comments

Popular Posts