IT Show 2006!

IT Show 2006
Omg... Almost been 3 yrs than I am attending the IT Show. Thus, this year as well. Held at Suntec Conventional Hall as usual, 9th to 12th March, next month, from 12 to 9 pm. Hmm, despite I got nothing in mind yet, it's still an eye opener to go there annually. Just to keep updated w/ the gadgets available.

Perhaps, I go get a Sony earphone for my mp3 player????

==============***==============

Sony Ericsson New Gadget!

K800i.
It's a 3G babe. Looks similar to K750i but, the camera cover is different as camera position is different too.

It got a bigger screen too! AND! Camera 3.2mp!!!!
Cons side is that it uses memory stick micro. Thus, previous models memory stick would not be able to use in it.

Conclusion: It's a good phone but, I am not getting it.


W950i


It's slim. Touch screen. Just like smartphone. Bad is that, no camera!?? It's a really down side for S.E.

Frankly speaking, when I saw this model, I already set my mind to get it. However, it turned me down when I read on that there isn't any camera. Sorry, S.E., I would like to upgrade my K750i to this if you did add camera to it. & in addition to the worse, no external memory despite having internal memory of 4GB. But to me, memory card enhance me in data transfer.

It's so slim. Lovely but think twice for the absence of camera & memory stick. It'll be a turnaway... What a pity.

==============***==============

IT show, I'm coming~~~
(-______*)v

Comments

Popular Posts