N95.




It's really smaller and lighter than I expected. It's full of Woassssss..... Surprises. It loads faster than expectation, color is brilliant (the fotos above are taken by my lousy 3.2 MP camera) & everything is great.

Games, I didn't explore cos, nokia only has the snake gaming, others need to d/l.

GPS, that's great. I can see the maps of my venue despite I didn't drive, but taking bus and walking, with a gps map, it does help too.

Camera, 5 mp, shutter speed is faster than n73, loading of fotos too.

Navigation, 2 ways, thus if I slide up, it's in landscape navigation for fotos & videos previewing. Sliding down, is portrait view.

The joystick is changed. It's better this way cos, I had a hard time using the N73 joystick. N95 uses navigation buttons. I feel more comfortable.

2 ways slider N95 is a no no regret for symbian lovers.

Will update again when I do a detail exploration of N95.

Cya~

Comments

Popular Posts