New Games.

Yosh! So long to write in again.

No choice, most of my time is spent on working. Working, and then working again. Of cos, after work, is my time to enjoy life whereby I will be out hunting for games and gadgets...

So, this entry is about GAMING! --> PSP.

Introducing...

Brave Story: New Traveler.
Haven't tried, but the screenshots are considerably attractive to me. And go visit here at PlayStation.com for the trailer. It's really fun to own it. I mean, yah, being RPG, just having turns of my team members to attack the enemies, then the other way. Still, it's seems worthy to own in your PSP.
Here are pics I get from IGN, Gamespot.





***********

Ratatouille.

Watched the movie? This is really fun.
I (being Remy) need to enter a room to another to pick up receipe and there're so many cheese, and there're even blue cheese for me to eat. Defeat enemies and change them into cheese as well. Pretty fun to play with.

***********


Brunswick Bowling.
This game as is stated, bowling. Hmm... is quite a boring game. But, if you like to bowl, I think it's pretty good since there isn't much bowling umd available for PSP. You might wish to own it if you are seriously a bowling addict, just like me.
/(^____^)"

***********


That's about all for my new games recommendation. Ja-nai~

Comments

Popular Posts