NDS.


Thanks to technology. With it, I managed to lead a life w/o boredom. Got my PSP sometimes back, and now, NDS lite! I can say, "I am busy busy gaming!"

=>Hahhahahahaha....!!!!

Got the limited maroon black NDS. Ok, so far my conclusions are:
  • Non-the better than PSP.
    I still prefer PSP than NDS

  • Able to play Mario & Sonic games.

  • Irritating design fault whereby the power / reset switch will result me in clicking the R button.

  • Resolution... lost to PSP, but I am ok w/ it, since I am concern in the games.

  • Touchscreen is cool and irritating at the same time.

  • Need to reset the device to select and play another game.


Anyway, I am slowing building up my games on the new device. And, I am wondering which to bring on the 13th Nov.? Cos, I need one of them (PSP / NDS) to accompany my queuing time for the LP concert.

Ok, gtg. Caught a cold. Feeling sleepy after a pill of drowsy Became. Good night. Oh please sleep tight w/ your blanket...

Oyasumi~

Comments

Popular Posts