2008 IT Show.

Woah... That's the most trip IT show I had ever visited.

6th March starting till 9th March. And I went the 1st day to look out for stuffs I wanted, meaning collecting brochure from booths. Items will be laptops, digital cameras and hard disk...

After the first day of collecting brochures, I finally made a decision. Not getting any laptop. Settled on new D.C., a hard disk and flash drive.

Here's what i got.

It's a stack of brochures.


2 bags of stuffs.

Maxtor 500GB Hard disk...


My new D.C. Olympus u1030SW package.

Freebies.

2 XD cards of 2G, ADOBE photoshop elements, an extra battery, SD card adapter, tripod stand...


Ok, it's also made in CHINA.

SD card adapter for micro SD to intercharge with XD.


Camera pouch.


Opening the box, getting real excited now.

Finally see the camera.

Hold on, I show you the charger 1st. Hahaha...

The extra battery, made in china.

This is the original batt. that it the box.

Finally, the camera.

My new Olympus u1020SW digital camera!!!

Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof (i dun really nid it), and a 10MP one.

Oh, forgotten about the screen protector that came in the package. I nid a new one since... it's like this.


I will update on the fotos taken by the new cam. Now still charging the battery. And the harddisk... I haven't use yet. So is the 8G flashdrive, I haven't unpack. Hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts