Selected LG Secret.

Time to change fone. N95 is a good phone. Otherwise I would have not used it for 1 yr 3 mths & never really thought of changing it till... recently the sight of it makes me feel sickening. There is reason for it which is rather personal not becos of the fone problem. No phones are perfect. There bound to be one or two cons of a fone. So no problem for me as long as they ain't major ones that irritated my frequent usage of the phone.

Mentioned previously of getting LG, Samsung. And fortunately enough I managed to get one of them which is worth the value.

Nice casing. - Fotopages.com
To my amazement... LG KF750 came to me as a shock! It's slim sleek, 2g heavier than Soul U900.
And the touchscreen is really shocking. I didn't really read up on Secret thus when I realise it has got this function, really WOAH! That's not the end. I thought only the navigation keys are touchscreen as the sales attendant implied that. Nope, nope. Either he's not a expert for it or whatever... The screen is totally touchscreen. I dun think there is any slider that has a touchscreen. Please correct me if I am backdated.
Next, the screen is rotatable. Like canon cameras. Cool. I dun have to slide left or right of the screen like on N95 anymore. The fotos will automatically rotated. Then next foto preview, just either press the next navigation key or the next arrow on the screen.

 - Fotopages.com
 - Fotopages.com
 - Fotopages.com

Though no wlan, what's the purpose of it if the function will be adding weight, & when I dun use that often? Though the camera cover is N.A., not a problem cos I realise I am using less of it nowadays.

Wonder works of LG.

Comments

Popular Posts