Wii.

Got a Wii. My reasons over PS3...

Guitar hero is my main play. However, this has slightly went aside as there are so many fun and interactive games from Wii. Thus, got Wii instead of PS3.




My Wii is an original, unmodified version. Well, there is no need to mod and try the games as, I mainly wanted mario kart & guitar hero series.

Other games are acceptable provided they are fun! Hahaa!!!

Anyway, for guitars... I won't consider other guitar games other than GH. Rock band? Nope, as the characters, I prefer the GH ones.

Wii, can play with NDS too. For instance... Mario Kart! Hahaha... A must to get this game cos I love Mario Kart!

For your information. NDS came out with a latest edition DSi.
It's 2.6mm and has 2 0.3mp VGA D.C.
It has got larger screen and said to have improved speakers.
The big con about DSi is no more GBA slot for Guitar Hero!!!
And also, DSi is joining PSP for upgradable firmware! Current NDS doesn't have any firmware upgrading... And there is no SD slot for musics, fotos...
Frankly speaking, I dun need the music & fotos. Just game will do.
And if PSP having another slot for handheld guitar hero, how cool! Cos, Playstation always has better graphics than Nintendo.
Bleah~~~ Who cares about firmware?? Ok, it's important, but firmware is not a necessary, unless there is bugs on the initial firmware.
For me, no guitar hero will make any consoles dull & bored! Hahaha!!!

That's all. Will update on the game play once my TV is bought.

Comments

Popular Posts