Driving License...

Now, the dream of owning a car just gets drifted even further apart.

Firstly, to get to practise in a car I have to pass the theories. Going for the school candidate, I had so far spent almost $85 on lessons & theory practises. Including tests & evalution that would sum up nearly $95, provided I passed my FTT in one go.

If I passed the FTT just this one time, I will need to prepare tons of $$ which I'm told abt 2k for the practical practise which cost $60 per session. That means everytime 2 sessions which will be $120 per day practise.

Advised to practise for at least 25 sessions which is $1500. For me I guess I need more than that yah. W/o the revision & test which will be deadly more expensive, I am already expected to fork out more since I really don't know how to drive. Supposing my progress will be every section will need 3-4 sessions to master. Dead! I am so broke even before I buy a car. Guess I will just get picanto will do. Small, & convenient to park.

So sad, my life is going on debt soon. Just thought my neg asset had finally cleared. Now I am carrying another burden. Serve me right for changing job. Earn more spent more in the end. Hopefully my everything will be smoothly progressed.

Having considered what cars other than picanto.



Wonderful SUV. Like Jeep design, but, beyond budget.











Yeah~ You noticed something? I have this loving for hatchback cars, except for terios. Most likely I will go for spark / picanto, unless I intended to get a 2nd hand one. But all of this will come after my successful obtaining of license. Pray hard the COE & car price will drop by the time I am ready to buy one of my dream cars.

Comments

Popular Posts