Wii Games.

Ok. Before I go on, I need to clarify that I am a pure Guitar Hero player. I got my wii & the games so far are only Guitar Heroes & Mario Kart. Oh, the Wii Sports too which I got the console as a bundle. Thus, whatever games stated are purely my interest. Here we go~ (Mario kart ;] )



Diner Dash.

Believe this? Diner Dash in Wii. Woah! How should I play? Can't wait for further updates.
This game will be out Q4 2009. :)



Guitar Hero: Van Halen

Well, again, guitar hero. This time Van Halen. Coming this year Dec 22.



Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces

What? Isn't this supposed to be a movie? Now it's a game. Erm... seems ok. Don't get it since in Japanese. Most likely I won't get.



Wii Sports Resort


I would be getting it, but not soon. Check this out, it's fun.


The House of Dead: Overkill.

Warning. It's deadly bloody. But so fun. Will be getting as well. Do check this out.

----------------

That's all. Cya.

Comments

Popular Posts