Window 7.

Well, I got myself a new laptop from HP Compaq. Model, Compaq Presario CQ61.

I have to admit that I am quite comfortable after using compaq for the past 4-5 yrs before the old v2010 finally died. Guess because of this, I get back the same brand after trying out several others.

Well, I admit that this model isn't the best & best buy. Still, I had a nice one for my comfortability & convenience. I said this as I can easier find stuffs I wanted on the compaq model. The touchpad is in fact improved. Enjoyed it, despite I am using a mouse for faster access.

Then the wireless connection, one easy connect, & I can go online. Technology improved extensively over these 5 yrs. And now, Window 7 is out. With the free upgrade to this version, I am still waiting for my copy to arrive. Can't wait to try out!

Several features attracted me and one is the aero shake. Just click the window I want to use from the many unwanted windows opened, & shake it, the remaining disappear (minimized). Here's the link.
Amazing. Of cos, if you are ones who got the $$, u can jolly well buy a touchscreen lappy for enjoyment.

For me, a simply, easy online & user friendly, stylist lappy will be fine... as compare to the netbook... whereby wifi is unaccessible for lenovo S10. Bleah~~~

Still, being a portable 10" netbook, what else can I ask for. Mostly stuffs will be portable as well.

Erm... currently using vista on this CQ61. Is there any problem with vista? I didn't really find it much a problem except for the settings & layout which is a bit... uncomfortable.


So, are u ready to upgrade ur window too?

Comments

Popular Posts