Pixon12.

Samsung M8910 Pixon12. Well got it for 2 weeks. Quite satisfied using it. Touch sensitivity is there, won't lose to iPhone. However, there are points I would like to emphasise.

1stly, the os is not symbian, or window mobile (wm). Thus, it lacks of certain features, like personalisation on shortcuts, icons & themes.

Then the music player. It won't continued to play as like in symbian or wm after we return to the tracks menu. Hence it can't be minimised. However, we can use another individual player to play tracks w/o browsing to the my files page.

Another important thing to highlight is, the browser for pixon12 is not compatible to most sites. I had difficulty in accessing the net using the mobile version. Thus I switched to the full version while the load up is... long on a mobile broadband service.

Fortunately, I don't really use it for net surfing. However, it's quite a disappointment.

Somewhat the sparkling highlights for Pixon12 will be the camera. As all of us know it's a 12mp camphone, as compare to Satio according to GSMArena, it has won in the 12mp camphone competition.

As such, I would like to reveal that my reason for getting this phone is actually none other than the camera. Of cos, the design of pixon12 counts. Don't ask me why, but I really don't like the SE phones design these days. Except for it's Xperia10.

Anyway, here's a few fotos I tried out using pixon12 & innov8.

Innov8.
Pixon12.
Innov8.
Pixon12.
Touchscreen Sensitivity.

Pixon12.




Indeed. Pixon12 is a great camphone, but it is not smartphone.

Comments

Popular Posts