iPhone fun.


How many apple products u own? Over these years, I had iPod Nano 1st, iPod Classic next.

And, finally after so many years of using handsets, I had got myself the famous Apple product, iPhone(4).

What's so good about iPhone? Nothing particular, only that it serves the purpose of killing time. For me, it is really just another handset that has very fun games I would be playing with while waiting for friends who are late for appointment. If u asked me the touch sensitivity? Well, I am quite surprised that sometimes I wasn't able to slide it. Or was it just me?


Then the camera. Just 5 megapixels, what can I expect? I got a 12mp Pixon12. And I quite hate it. Especially, there isn't a shutter button, instead, I had to tap at the centre button on the display screen which sometimes I really had a difficulty in doing so. Luckily, download application that just tap on anywhere of the screen & I will be captured in the foto. :(

But there are many cute apps that I enjoy using iphone to edit my fotos. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons to keep it. Cos the bluetooth problem is really a turn off for me.


Speed, it's good. So I am sure, iPhone is just a better handset out of those touchscreen handsets available now.

iPhone is absolutely fun!



Comments

Popular Posts