New Fone to recommend.

Introducing the new generation of Samsung Galaxy S II. Woah, I am already amazed by Galaxy S, now the II really tempted me to get it. ;[

Here are some pictures from my source, GSM ARENA. :)





Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm
Weight: 116 g
Display
Type: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz UI v4.0
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Gyroscope sensor
- Swype text input
Sound Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack: Yes
Internal: 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Card slot: microSD, up to 32GB
USB: Yes, v2.0 microUSB (MHL), USB On-the-go
Camera
Primary: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
Secondary: Yes, 2 MP
OS: Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
CPU: Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, Mali-400MP GPU, Orion chipset



The camera & video recording... I have confident in Samsung. I got Pixon12, I love snapping on my pixon12. :D Enjoy the video as well. Maybe I am not a fussy user. ;p

That's all. Do check back my new post.

Comments

Popular Posts