:D New android fan.

Oops, getting lazier updating on blogs. Anyway, I still enjoy playing in my new old sgsii. Old since it was already in the market for quite sometimes. Hmm... well, I realise the released of android firmware wasn't globalised, there is different date on the official release in different region / maybe to different brands. :( I am really regret failing to see this. BUT! that is besides the point that will hinder android lovers in getting any of the android phones.

I had tried looking for the best theme and lockscreen... And... I had a couples of them in the disk...

Yesterday I attempted the WP theme... and... I had to admit that I totally sucks at wp interface.


Love the design of wp tiles only. But having to scroll up & down, I am very sick of it. Of cos, the android and ios do have to scroll up & down at the settings, but how often would I access that? So my conclusion is I am biased. I give up of the theme and... deleted it off soon after. :(



The lockscreen is from widget locker. It's free for some, and for those cool & great ones... Still have to pay for it. :( But at least, the platform is customisable.

And the truth is that... a phone is just a gadget, and I will grew sick of it replacing it with another one. :p

Comments

Popular Posts