WMP / Android??? as the next smartphone?

Got a few smartphones in mind for the next upgrade for 2012. Other than SGS3 and iphone5, I do look at others as well. Just not to miss out the good ones. But, so far, 2 of the devices are not for GSM network. :(

Nokia Lumina 900



Nokia Lumina 900. For the first time I seriously look into window mobile phones. And I was looking for customisation / plugins for wm phones. Seriously thinking if I should consider getting wmp again?

What I used to like about Nokia phones in the past was that, they were really sturdy and user friendly. Sturdy as I can drop it many times (fall from desk height or pocket height) and still able to function till the next upgrade. And user friendly cos symbian at that time was the most easily accessible to the apps or menu w/ shortcuts. Of cos, not forgetting the selection from the mass range of themes available online. And I like the camera built in the handset, never fail me from taking any shots.

However, as other manufacturers were catching up, the S.E., at that time was a major competitor cos it managed to release handsets of similar specs earlier than Nokia. Yes, since then I switched to S.E.. But, what I realised was that the camera wasn't really as superior than Nokia. I guess it was most probably my preference. In between I switched from Nokia to S.E. to Nokia to Samsung... And then lately iphone and SGSII. Well, iphone is the best but a good smartphone to consider with.

Anyway, I will do more searching on wmp on how I can customise it. Meanwhile for more specs on Lumina 900, click here for the link.


DROID RAZR MAXX



This isn't for gsm network. But it is really cool! The battery is 3300mAh! Click here for more info.


LG Spectrum



This isn't for GSM network as well.
I thought I will never consider LG phones, but smartphones like Spectrum will be worth considering. This spectrum looks fine and it manages to have my attention somehow. But I heard that the firmware update for LG smartphones is quite slow. I wonder how true?

Besides the point that overall, it has the attraction, glossy carbon fibre back.

Click here for more info on Spectrum.


That's about all. Thanks to mobileburn & gsmarena for the information. :)

Comments

Popular Posts