Dreams Land Intro...

I'm sure everyone has dream. In fact dreams. Not only one since human is greedy. One isn't enuf. Definitely not enough. Got many many, the better right? Well, but it's just a dream. To me, dreams needa come true, otherwise, it's useless to get many many more dreams. Ain't it so?

How to let dreams come true? I dunno. Really, I dunno! Swear. w( ' ' )x Well, all I can say is that it's up to individual. For me, I just let my dreams be dreams. I'm a very easy girl, wanting nothing much, just a simple job to feed myself and to get what I like. Not much. So when I had dreams, I just like it be... Floating in the air~~
(^^)v In this way, at least I won't push myself too hard over it and in the end, hurting myself if I failed to make it real.

Dun depend on others to let ur dreams coming true. Not worth it. You might even have to end up sacrificing certain things. Or having repaying them. So, it's best to let it happen by itself or strive for it urself. Either one, though, is still too complicated and time wasting.

Some might say it's better to give up your dreams, pursuit the realistic thing. But, it's not illegal to dream! Daydream isn't a crime. Dreaming is not a crime. We have dreams, and we will dream for it.

Thus, Talks Of Dreams is somewhere everyone can talk about your dreams, the dreams you have, and even what you have dreamt of like yes'day night. (^ ^)v Dun be shy... It's nothing to be embarressed of. I had hardly dreamt of anything, but just the midnight, I dreamt about work. Hahaha~ Will talk about it later, the next blog as to start the ball rolling~ (' _ ')7

This is a blog where all can write and discussed abt dreams. No restriction, no limits, it's open...

Ok, hoping to see anyone soon~

Rgds,
Jannis (~ -)v

Comments

Popular Posts