I dreamt of work this morning...

Ahhh!!!! Terrible as some might comment to even dream of working in my sleep! Nope! It's still ok for this dream. I'm working as a lab analyst. My dream was that I was running ICP and it's like ... I think the ICP got problems when I tried using it. Guessed must be last friday, when I tried to use that equipment, it didn't work. And guessed what? Today I stepped into the ICP room, woah! That instrument was detached... Hahaha~ Quite true huh?! Heard from my partner that it had been like that since saturday. Well, I never went to that corner yesterday, how'd I know! But strangely enuf for me to dream of it. Perhaps I'd been using it since ever I joined the company, and I prefer it to the new one of brand, Pekin Elmer.

It'a a short write up for what I'd dreamt. You can write yours too!

Take Care..

Rgds, Jannis v(' _ ')

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey hey... That's stupid to dream of work my friend. But anyway it's good that it ain't any nightmare. Interesting that ya sharing w/ us ur dreams. Perhaps I'll email my 'dreams' too. Hahaha~ Ok pal, take care and keep in touch~

Kerish (only i know girl)

Popular Posts