Yoh! A new self created skin!

Hi there! How's the new look? Cool huh, isn't it? Self made one. It's so... Proud to present sth I created all by myself. Made it since couldn't go out. As mentioned too at Jannis Daily Updates, it's all b'cos of my weakly sickly mama. Guess she'd been under too much pressure due to my granny's sickly condition. Pray she gota be fine... (-pq-)

Oh well, just heard, we might be going in M'sia if we manage to get hold of a car. ... That means, I'm going in to see my grandma!! Miss her... Worried about her.... Sob sob... Can't hold back my tears... She's the last grandparent I'm gonna have. Please dun let her leave me.... \(~,~)/ Arghh.... I'm going crazy.... I dun wana attendant any funeral!!!

Gtg, need to restabilize my mood.

Take care & peace...
Jannis (- pq -)

Comments

Popular Posts