Yoho~ All I've to do, is dream dream dream~~~

What's your dream? Or ambition when ya still a kid??? Well, I'm going to talk about my kid's time ambition.

Dreamt of becoming a doctor, once. But I thought it ain't challenging. Thus, I'm hoping to becoming a surgeon.
(^ ^)v I'm not afraid of blood, thus, I don't find operating on others body any difficulties. Neither do I fear for corpses. Hence any death on the operating bed wouldn't faint me off.

Well, if I can't be a surgeon, I can be a vet. I like animals. No allegies to fur. No fear of fleas... Treating and playing with the pets would be fun.

Sadly, that was just an ambition I thought I would become during childhood. Dreams and realities are very far apart. Now, though I'm working in the Science field, my career is real far far apart from my dreamt career. Currently working as a laboratory analyst in a petroleum laboratory. It's a mnc, having dunno like about 1000 offices and labs around the world. Tough job, as everyday turning up for work is like battlement....

Perhaps, some dreams are hard to reach. They could still be reached unless we try very hard. Well, saying this as I didn't try hard at all. But that's ok, since I'm still living good without my dreamt career. Hahaa~ It's good though. I dun force myself, I'll let it all happen by natural.

Ok, think it's bored enough to go on any further... Cya next round...


Take care (' _ ~)v

Comments

Popular Posts