LG T5100~~~

My gosh!!! It really caught me by surprised! Searched for LGT5100 at friendster and know that it has a rotating screen & cam. Some more, mp3 supported... Erm.... Guess, the price will then be really.... expensive yah....

Now, I dun think I'm able to get it soon by dec.... But, but.... it's non-bluetooth support! Perhaps this will drop the price. Hopefully... Ding** Then I'm able to buy it soon.... hhahahaa.... Just dreaming....

It's really nice neh... But a pity, no bluetooth.... Then, how am I going to transfer the mp3s over??? Noo..... Bought a bluetooth adapter, currently using for my K700i... If, how I really wish T5100 got bluetooth... Then, I'll be killing two birds w/ one stone lor.... Kekekekeke.....

(^__________^)7

Anyway.... let me get my timberland shoes first..... ~

Thus, hoping I strike 4D tomorrow.... (- pq -)

(-_______________-)v

Comments

Popular Posts