It's giving me problem again~

Now, right at the moment... I really wish for a new desktop!!! Okay, perhaps a notebook is more of a preferable choice. Just transfer the worked stuffs from old desktop to the notebook. Troublesome though. But the desktop is still in working condition, despite giving some problems at times. *Sigh....* That's deal. Getting notebook will be placed as my first priority now. Other items are pushed backward. After the CNY, I'll settle for the notebook.

Serious, I'm very serious. Hahaha.... Perhaps then maybe I upgrading my desktop. Hmm... Budget for both set around 3k. Upgrading won't cost much, the most like 500? Then the notebook, already eyed some which are at de range of 1.8k to 2.5k. So, that shoulda be a problem.

Thus, holding on to getting LG T5100, having new watch (that's not urgent btw), new wallet (that's pretty sad for me liao), and the others, not a big deal.

Saving plans:
Lunch & dinner on bread. That should help me to slim down too. (Good~ Achieving a weight of 40kg. Currently 45.7kg.)
v('_________')v

Okay, hopefully too, I strike 4D. Then I'll be able to fulfill my little most wanted wish faster~

Argh~~~ Irritating me... for the pc.

Comments

Popular Posts