Wishing peace and clean at workplace.

Sometimes, I really feel if this is what I'm looking for... and the answer is... definitely no. I'll, and I'm looking out for a job... But, so far, package ain't that attractive...

Well, sickening of the working environment. Hmm... think mentioned that before... Thus, I shan't further on, as it's somehow pointless. Since, a good pleasant working environment is always good, DUN think for yourself. Everyone should be considerate. In fact, an ex-colleague too, realise that certain GRADE people are really lazy, and slow... Hmm, that's I somehow agreed, cos, I did encounter that EVERYWHERE. Haiiizz.... Nature of them. Even the leopard can't change it's spots. So, let that be...

IF ya think I'm going to let this off? Hahaha... not really so. Cos I CAN'T stand untidyness... But anyway, I should put it this way, not my home, I can't do much either. It's a shared working place, so, if we (the tidy ones) left, let them face their own SHIT then... Hahahah....

Well, somebody up at the managing level put up notice that, we are suppose to be safety conscious... Erm.... yah, perhaps. I'll try. So no slippers (which I didn't wear to work, only to kopitiam), no 3/4 pants & bermudas (I only wear bermudas, thus I'll change to wearing 5/6 pants), no skirts (which I got no skirts at all, hence none of my concern...), etc... which I dun think they do concern me.

Since, there's notice about safety, why not cleaniness?! Perhaps, it should have. Let all of us aware of the importance of tidyness. At least... That's really a key factor. Dun expect anyone to work in a pig sty, unless they are really the Oink~ Oink~ cuties... Kekeke.... Hooo hoooo...

And what's wrong with teasing people?? It's for fun anyway... But, sometimes some people just couldn't take the joke. Petty, I supposed.. Offensiveness might sometimes hurt these people more, thus, when some pple put it in a joking manner, I think they are trying to make these petty pple less embarrassing... However, not all people have great mind. Thus, nvm them... They will always be the one suffering in the end lor....

Working life won't be easy and smooth, and true it's all hard-earned cash for some pple, and not really all, esp. those who didn't even TRY their best... and created shit... But at least, there's improvement.. Sometimes, it's wiser not to push them over the limit as they won't be able to take it, and they might snap off. Gosh, then, it's real pathetic for them... We should sympathise then, at least this make us better, feeling better.... Always look on the bright side, I must say. Grumbling won't help, it's true, as I'm always grumbling like granny... But at least, that's my way of putting off unhappiness... It's easy for me to let go of saddness... Darn too easy. Cos, I'm not petty, say then let it go.....

Anyway, hope a better working environment... & I got the chance to..... get a new job... Kekkeke....

Comments

Popular Posts