I want to strike 4D!!!

Hahaha... as if real. But if I got the luck, why not! So! Let me strike then~

So, I can ... erm... save up, buy my mom better clothings, jeans, etc...

Overspent in Jan. and Feb. But the most unexpected spending came in this mth. Like almost finishing my bonus. Gods, that's terrible. It never happened to be before. What have I become?!

This shouldn't be the way. I need to get back to my old good self. Thrifty, and saving up every mth. That should be the way. Thus, I draw out plans of saving up. And among one of them is to execrise during my offs. No shoppings at Orchards or Funan IT Mall. Neither will I be going Jurong Point often, excepts to makan with my mom perhaps. But guess most of the time will be coffee houses.

I just can't be bothered with it. But execrise is really good. It can keep me fit and healthy, and so more it's free. Jogging lah, I'm refering. If go badminton, wah liao~ Needa spend $$. Why not go to the jogging track built for us, enjoy the tanned of the sun (I need to be tanned).

Hahhaa... OK, that's all for the day. Going to sleep... Bye

Comments

Popular Posts