Strange episoded dreams...

It's really hard for me to have dreams.

Only when I was small, like pri 1 or 2, that was when my family was helping my 6th uncle shifting house. I had this dream (not related to my uncle's new house though). Sorta continuation one.

Part 1:
I dreamt of a blk.
Can't remember.
I dun think I even see the blk nos.
But, I guess I know it's somewhere at Chua Chu Kang.
I wasn't sure why am I there.

Part 2 (some weeks later):
I was there again.
Same area.
I was looking for something.
I dunno what I'm looking for.

And soon after many years, my sec school classmate shifted house. And when she invited us over for her house warming... I realised the void deck was so similar to hers. And, she was staying in Chua Chu Kang.
???

Hohoho... what was that?

Anyway, last night I finally dreamt of sth again. It was an auntie breaking into my house. Borrowing, posters.!!!!! Hahhahahaa.... what??? posters???? Some more, the funniest part is I replied that we dun have posters, would she mind magazines? !!!! Woahahhahahhaa.... What the hell! Funniest dream I ever had.
That was so kidding... ...

(^ O ^)"

Comments

Popular Posts