My greatest wish.

I guess owning Mitsubishi M900 would be my greatest wish right now.

This M900, got MMC, can play mp3, and somemore, 260k colors w/ 2M pixels camera. Despite it having no bluetooth, I guess, the mmc will do the transferring of datas.
(^_____^)7

Great phone.

Actually, I had been circling around some models of phones. The K750i (SE), D600(Samsung), T5100 (LG), & of cos, M900. Which two will I buy eventually???

I think my April's salary will go into M900. Then coming nov upgrade will be k750i.

Is that a wise option? M900? Had been released for quite sometime. Will it be outdated? Guess not. Cos, I dun really bothered which model is the hottest in market. I just go for what really attract me. Others, sorry, really have no room for them.

Should I trade-in my old panX66 for m900 now? Should I??? Can any one advise me??

Comments

Popular Posts