N73.

Hee~ Finally change the old 2 mega pixels K750i to N73. Lol.... Happy cos everything seems better than the old phone. Such as, camera - better fotos, songs of wma support too - more formats, sms tone longer - in fact can play the whole song unless you deactivate it ... Bigger screen! What else... Hmmm... Oh, it's also autofocus thus, I am enjoying the fotoing of items...

It's a pity that I didn't have the change to take images of my new N73. It's actually not much different from N70, just that it is lesser in width. Con is that N73 is bulkier than my old k750i & lengthier too. Features are good, I must say, and need to focus on the loudiness while playing tracks on N73. Clearer, really. It's really satisfying. Love it.

Yeah! Of cos, today I get several themes for my newbie and transferred a few songs. Games need to find. Must have a few games wor, otherwise my newbie is boring lor...

Well, I will be posting some of my N73 soon.

That's all~

Comments

Popular Posts