N73.

Hi, I'm back. I had compiled the fotos taken by N73 (compared with a 2mp dc) into one pc of foto. Thus more easier to view.
Click here to view.

Hmm... N80 is a good handset, for it's sliding mechanism and very similar to N73. If it has the autofocusing function I will definitely buy it.

N73 has the 20x zoom too. In additional, it plays wma songs. Which has one more variety format supported and thus, needn't bother to convert the format into mp3 only.

Songs are played loudly I must praised Nokia phones. My old s.e is real soft. And I told others who only claim that cos the surrounding is noisy. But it is really different when I played at home. I have to set the vol of se handset to the max while nokia only 10%. See the difference???

I had not much complains abt Nokia N73 excepted it's slightly bulkier than my previous handset, the shutter mode can't be muted. But fortunately, the camera shutter tone had one that is pretty quick & soft. And that the miniSD card can't be removed as and when I like. I have to press the remove memory card then can safely removed it.

Navigation is the same as S.Es. User friendly since I dun find much a nuisance to access. Themes... will need to install. Ring & sms tones can be set.

That's pretty satisfing for my criteras of handset. No phones are w/o a setback. Perhaps in future, there will be phones so call perfect. Who knows? Technology keeps improving. I-mode already in Singapore which I dun ever think it will be used. (Still, it's expensive to use the service here, same for 3G services. The gprs data transfer is expensive too.)

Ok, that's all. Hope to find another handset that can beat my N73.

Ja-ne! Bye bye~

Comments

Popular Posts