Amendment... & New Nokia.

Firstly, and FINALLY. I find that N73 or symbian nokia does have autolock function. Hahahha.... It's really embarrassing cos, I really haven't use any symbian phone before. Somewhat, it's really a long time since I last own a nokia. Kekekekeee... Anyway, since all nokia symbians have the keypad autolock function, I am pretty happy with the N73 now. Not much complains (just the joystick is quite discomfort to use). Keypads, as what GSMArena comments have show it's really small and painful to use. But I am quite fine with keying smses. No problem, just joystick that hurts my thumbs.

Now, I need to reveal something I just found on the net. It has been circulating for quite sometime and it's N83! Oh, that isn't the precessor of N80? It is commented that N83, a slider, has:
- Symbian v9.1
- Series 60 3rd Edition
- Large (at least 2.5-inch) 240 x 320 pixels QVGA 16 million colour display
- Bluetooth 2.0
- MicroSD slot
- MP3 / ACC media playback
- FM radio with Visual Radio
- 5 megapixel shooter with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, mechanical shutter and integrated flash
- VGA cam in front for videocalls
- GSM850/900/1800/1900 and WCDMA
- Wifi/WLAN 802.11b/g for VOIP-calls
- 4GB Harddisk
- USB support
- Mini-jack 3.5 mm
- New Nokia-style media control panel




Click here for more pics of N83.

Heehee... Guess what, despite being thick which I believe it will be, I am getting it. Or Should it be Samsung Z720?

Comments

Popular Posts