My N73 finally gave way...

I really feel like crying. My precious N73 died just like that. I am so regretted to upgrade its firmware. The usb cable just came loose during the upgrading process and the phone blackout and won't switch on to life.

I am so sad. Spending months, approx. 3 mths with it only. And it died in an accident like that. Why??? Why must it happen? What am I going to do?? I am so worried that if I send it for repair, I might get the reply that it won't cure. And then, I need to buy another... Kuso... I dun want!!!

Maybe I can get a reason to change it to the black N73. Mp3 N73? Or get N95 then? Woo... Feeling better at the thoughts of it. But still need to see how first. Pray hard that it will be cured and cost less than 100SGD lah. Pray hard hard...

2molo, first thing after wake up will be going to the nearest Hello! Shop can get it serviced!

Give me luck!!!

Comments

Popular Posts