New blogskin.

Ok, I had got back and been using the damn N73 for 4 mths. Other than that stupid blackout it given me, there's so far not yet another problem. Even it does, I am going to sell it and change to N95 or some better phones I can find. And it's a matter of fact that I got fed up that mths after the N73 released, the music version than came out. Somewhat, black! Kuso! I am envious my colleague who got the black, suck suck N73. Omg, I am really thinking of trade-in mine to buy that black babe. Anyway, didn't cos, I have to wait for N95 lor. 5mp camera and 16m colors lor. Sliding, 2 ways slider. Wider screen and of cos lah, heavier and bigger for sure. Anyway, that will be next year buy.

Oh, changed the theme of this blog. 1st attempt using brush and ... I think it should be ok bah. Basing on flowers and butterflies and main color theme is BLUE!

Ok lah, nothing on new phones. Cos, currently eyeing on N95.

Cya~

Comments

Popular Posts