Making Blogskin.

To wq:

Saw ur tag abt making blogskin. I am no expertise in it despite liking making it. It's not really that tough if you have an idea on your theme. For myself, I use animes. Thus, majority of the blogskins submitted are animes based...

Ok, to start off, I guess you need a tool that can create your theme, which is the picture. And what I'm using is paintshop pro 9. Of cos, this isn't that great as what all we know adobe photoshop. Difference among the two, definately the price is one of the x-factor.

So, after u choosen one of the software, you need to input the scripts which is where the layout of your blog comes out. Like navigations (scrollbar to overflow or not), separating tagboard from the main display, etc...

To begin, download a few good blogskins to refer. I started off from there. And that's the simpliest way to set up the script. Of cos, we have to have our own style. Thus, we needa edit the scripts we get. Like we can later add in song playing at the background.

Hmm... that's about it. And btw, I am using frontpage to manage the scripts. Frontpage is useful especially for people like me who don't understand the scripts. You might find that handy too.

wq, hope you have a great time making your blogskin. And do inform me when u submitted ur 1st skin yor~~~

Jannis. (^ ____ =)v

Comments

Popular Posts