Sony Playstation.



Finally, I bought the sony PSP. Intended the ceramic white or pink, but thinking that white dirtied damn so easily that I got a black. Pink, no no, since my bro will be using it too. Asking a guy to play w/ a sweet pinkish psp? OH! Yucky! It seems... .... .... That definitely weird!

Anyway, this my 3rd day owning my pet, mario. Mario named cos, I had the mario (my nick other than jaja) keyed as the nickname for the psp. Simple as that.

Bought 2 games for mario. I suppose I was greedy too much cos heard if I bought the games with mario, I had a little like 10% discount. Now, I only played 1/4 of the racing game Need for speed. Quite fun and thrill for someone who isn't good at ps. Thus, spent quite sometime to meddle with the controls and yet, now I cannot drive probably. Lol....!!!

Suppose, I ain't a superior driver. Fortunately, I don't drive, or surely accidents here and there. Hahhahaa... :p

Ok, that's about all to boast about my Mario.

Ja-nai~

Comments

Popular Posts