PSP Games.

Before going into 2 games I strongly recommend, I have to announce that Z720 Samsung is out! Of cos, I changed my mind to getting it and will be sticking to N95 (most probably) as Z720 has no flash. It doesn't matter to most, but I am particularly choosy about handset camera. It has to be autofocus and flashed enabled.

LocoRoco:
Finally cleared the games. It's fun and so far, I can say the last stage is the toughest I ever encountered. Well, cos from the 13 locos I have, I will lost mainly of it to reduced to 6 (which is the best I can try). That's due to the irritating stream flow with spikes that my big loco pokes to and most of the locos are dropped and the flow disable me to retrieve them back. Following next is the black aliens that are more capable than before. Eating the locos more. It's tough, but that is fun. Thus, I'm still playing it cos there are locos and mui muis which I haven't found and places where I couldn't reach.

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure:






It's so cute! The girl is really Kawaii!!! And I saw the trailer, it's looks tempting. I guess I am buying this game cos it is more fighting than the Legend of heroes...

That's all. And Happy CNY!

Comments

Popular Posts