PSP Games.

Gurumin: A Monsterous Adventure
This is a good game. Well, why do I say so. Cos, I simply love kawaii stuffs. This game is so cute, I mean, Parin the main character of Gurumin. Then her headgears that she puts on even made her looks cuter. Omg... I like Parin a lot. Thus, I have made a skin of the game. Hahaha... Showing how crazily I like the game.

The progress of the game... Sadly to say I've been stucked at one stage for many days cos I just couldn't cool down the fire... How can I solve it??? It's a setback I have to state that buying games that are new isn't a good thing cos, no cheats to refer to. Guess, I have to switch to playing my lousy Need For Speed again... Which I have lost interest in the racing after finding I am liking RPG more. Meanwhile, I am looking for some shooting games. LOL.... Very Greedy.

One game which is fun.

Metal Slug Anthology
Looking at the psp sites. Metal Slug is out at PSP lor... I played this game once at my friend's PS2. Quite interesting cos the characters can turned zombies at the zombies town. And it's violent cos the shootings and bombings. Hahhaha... Hmm... considering...




And it's arcade type of play. Challenging.

That's abt all. Shall update again on interesting games.

Comments

Popular Posts