2007 IT Show.

I like going these fairs. However, last year, I didn't attend. Well, cos I dun have anything to buy. Ok, that's not an excuse if it's someone who's hard on cash. Fortunately enough, last year, I dun need to buy any gadgets except for the N73. A bliss to save up and spent it on this year. My wallet is bleeding profusely since this year cos Jan, I finally bought my PSP and followed up, I bought 4 games over the 3 mths. Erm... anyway, I will be stucked with Gurumin: A Monsterous Adverture for sometime. Got this feeling that I will be playing for 1/2 a yr since I just couldn't enter one of the stage. Kuso!!! It's maddening.

Oh, and 2 mths after I got my PSP, I bought ipod nano (lime one & a 4G lor) just to replace my heavy duty battery consuming iriver flash player which been using for the past 4 yrs. Very sentimental value cos it accompanied me everywhere I go, to shopping, dragging me to my stupid workplace and quietly by my side when returning home. Thinking that it will soon be put aside for I am really enjoying my nano (so sleek, slim and everything so attractive), I still feel sad over it.

!!! Enough of the sentiments. I'm glad that I attended this year IT Show. Though, nano bought at the market price, I bring back freebies of usb power charger and casing for the console. Saved a few bucks if I had to buy. Then the imation thumbdrive of 2G at 39bucks only... Hahahah... that's interesting fact I am going to reveal.

Well, actually nothing too since what I wanna say is that, I bought the thumbdrive since I had queued with my friend for her 2G mms pro for 1/2hr or so. As spent so much time for the crowded q, I decided to buy something instead of empty handed. Oh, the 2G sandisk mms pro is only 69bucks lor. Compared to mine which I bought at my usual stall, it's 96bucks. Btw, it's magicgate sony original mms pro, not sandisk or kingston whatever lah. I made a mistake by telling my friend mine is the sandisk too... !!!
(-_____-)!!! Mistaken. Lol.. so now at least I dun feel that bad for the cheap cheap price tag of 69.

My nano, finally I owned it.
Power usb charger.

Nano's package.

My limish Nano (^____^)v

Imation thumbdrive.

After all the spendings, dun forget, it's taxing time too... Boo~~~
Time for Income Tax...!!!

Then soon, the 7% GST... I manage to buy nano b4 the raise. Lucky~

Olrite, enough of the nonsense. Cya again.

Oyasumi~~

zzzZZZZ (-oo-)ZZZZ "I'm a sleeping piggy when it's time for sleep."

Comments

Popular Posts