I want this game.

Hi, quite sometime didn't wrote in. Whatever reason it might be, who cares!


Warriors of The Lost Empire
Well, this round I found a new game, Warriors of The Lost Empire. It seems good. Action RPG. Hack, slash, shoot... whatever it is, it seems so thrilled.

Attached are pics sourced from Playstation.com.







Here's the link to Warriors of the lost empire.


I am sure I will have Warriors of the lost empire in my PSP.


=======================================


Beats


This is a rhythmic PSP game. Click on the title to see the video at Playstation.com on fun game.


=======================================


Yup, that's all for the entry. Will try my best to source for good games.


Oh, can't wait for 2008! Cos God of War®: Chains of Olympus will be out!

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular Posts