Hi!

I'm back! This time with a new phone & a fun game... Too much addicted to Guitar Hero, thus only managed to get one game.

Sony Ericsson C905.
What's astonishing about it? It's a damn 8MP phone. Everything seems good except that I dislike it being a 256k colors display. Haiz... Dunno if I should get it? Being using the damn good N95 for the longest period of a year plus. Now still didn't change since it's hell perfect for me. Only that my N95 buttons had it's paint chipped off. See! How good it is, that I had used it so intensively. Hahaha...

Alright, main featuring is C905.



Pics from GSMArena.com.


Games


The World Ends With You.


Know this great game through an ex-colleague. Played it and it's really fun. Go games section and select on NDS and click on the banner to check out more.





Pics are from gamespots.com. Click on gamesports.com to read more of it at the site.

Comments

Popular Posts