Phones...

New phones. I will recommend but not necessary to get it. Now economic crisis, so much resist as much as I can! Hahaha!!!

Sources from GSMArena.
HTC Touch Pro2



Woah, touchscreen, with full QWERTY keyboard. Too bad 288 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, 65k colors. Hmm...

Samsung S8300 UltraTOUCH




This phone is really attractive initially. But, when I know it's camera is hidden in the slider... Sorry, you are casted aside. However, it has OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors... but no wlan.


Samsung i8910 Omnia HD




Sony Ericsson W995



Sony ericsson... sometimes the specs are good, but, failed at minor design faults. W995 still at 256K colors? The 8.1mp camera is not protected!!


Sony Ericsson Idou



Oh well, touchscreen with 16m colors. 12mp cam, but I wonder when will it be released in Singapore?? But, the cam protective cover... Hahaha... Should I give up on S.E. review??

Comments

Popular Posts