UPcoming HAndsets!

Woah! Quite sometimes since I last wrote in. Anyway, got a few (actually one best) handsets I really wish to own next.

LG KT770




Hey! It's coming soon! A pity, TFT, 256K colors, touch-sensitive navigation keys only. Glad it has wlan, still, 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection. Video of VGA@30fps. Gosh, Symbian OS 9.3 Series60! I will consider it. By the way, it looks like secret just that it's thicker.



BlackBerry Storm 9500





Storm. TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors. Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate. 1 GB storage, 128 MB RAM, external memory available. No wlan. 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, image stabilization. BlackBerry OS.

First time I find a berry so attractive despite the 3.15mp camera and 65k colors. Might consider it.



Sony Ericsson Idou

Mentioned it before.



The camera slider is ugly. It really is a turn off. Can't understand why can't SE had a better design for the protective slide. Always protruded out and don't u find it awkward?

Best symbian os cos it's from SE! Unbeatable I believe. SE symbian is the key reason I am eyeing on Idou. Should I or not get it despite the 2 ugly points?

The Idou is really good. Some minor setbacks I had hesitated to get SE handsets always. 1stly, the camera slider, 2ndly, the charger port is the cable type (not usb) & some what not protected. I really get bothered by the design. Hopefully SE will read my suggest & improve them. Anyway, do consider this phone if you don't mind the 2 points I dislike.



Nokia N86 8MP




Note this, one of the reasons why I prefer Nokia or Samsung handsets.

Take this for instance, I find it very great of N86 protective camera slider comparing to Idou (SE). I don't find it awkward in Nokia & Samsung.

Coming Q2 2009! OLED, 16M colors, dual slide screen. 3.5 mm audio jack is a big win. 8 GB internal memory, with microSD card slot. 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, wide 28mm Carl Zeiss lens, autofocus, dual LED flash. Symbian OS. It's Wlan.

Lovely! After N95 (which I had stupidly give up on it) to LG Secret & Samsung Innov8, I guess this is the one phone I will sell off Secret for. Innov8??? Maybe I will "exchange" that for N86... Oh!!! Y am I interested in PHONES?!!!



This post has ended.
Informations from GSMArena --> My best digging source for handsets.

Comments

Popular Posts