Upcoming great phones.

Oh well, saw 2 nice & sleek mobile phones online. However, I am currently waiting for my pixon 12 of samsung mobile to be delivered at my doorstep on the 31st. Can't wait to try on it!

Anyway, here's other recommendations which I considered pretty great in my own opinions. Pics source from GSMArena.com.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10.

A 8mp camera phone. Yes, that's the minimal critical. It runs on the Android 1.6 OS Donut. So far I have not yet tried this OS, thus won't be commenting.


What I like about X10 is that it is so sleek!

Too bad, no len cover.

Erm... a very big lanyard hookhole.

Finally, a standard usb cable! I think SE did take note of my comments at GSM. Hahahaha.... So glad they came out w/ one that can fit what I wanted for as a phone.

Woah! That's really very attractive.

By the way, it has got secondary video camera, internal 1 GB storage, 256 MB RAM, 3.5mm audio jack. Too bad, need to wait till Feb 2010. & TFT capacitive touchscreen of 65K colors, 4" screen, weighing 135g.


Nokia X6.

3.2" screen, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.

Internal 32GB storage, 128 MB RAM. So there isn't card slot. 5mp camera phone, weighing 122g.
=============================

So these are the two phones I lay my eyes on after Pixon12.

Stay tuned for my pixon12 review.

Comments

Popular Posts