New upcoming great phones!

Firstly, I need to emphasise that I am not against iphone. It's just that I am quite sick of iphone. No wrong that it has the best touchscreen & applications. But, since it is so popular in the streets, I won't go for it as everyone will be holding iphone all the way. :(

1st of all, I got a list of in minds handsets to get the next quarter or so in 2010.
N900, Samsung Wave, HTC Nexus One.

Ok, now I guess I should upgrade on my site too. Less pics & wordy specs. Hopefully I can get more good videos on these gadgets. :p

N900.



What I like about it was the slide up keyboard. So I pardon it for being thicker. ;p
A pity, only 4 homescreens fixed.
Lovely 16M colors. 3.5 inches screen. TFT resistive touchscreen. Amazing 32 GB storage, 256 MB RAM, & upgradable memory slot (I mean microsd card).
v2.0 microUSB.
Camera of 5 MP, 2576x1936 pixels. But really amazing video quality as seen.
Conclusion: Woah!!!
Oh it's Maemo 5 operated.


Samsung S8500 Wave.










I love the unlimited homescreens! & whenever you flip, the background screen will move as well. Incredible 1ghz cpu!!! Woah!!! A pity, 2GB / 8GB internal memory. Don't worry, as like the other phones, there is microSD (TransFlash) up to 32GB.
Of cos, it's 16M colors but 3.3 inches screen. However, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen!

The best thing is the screen! Watch carefully & you know why I am so excited about Wave!

Camera, also 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels.
Bada operated!


HTC Google Nexus One.





AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 3.7 inches screen.
512MB RAM, 512MB ROM internal memory, microSD up to 32GB.
5 MP, 2560х1920 pixels camera.


What else to join in the touchscreen competition??? I can't wait!
Should I / should I not wait for the next generation of these handsets??

Comments

Popular Posts