Korean Iphone shop (online).

:D Been a long time, since I last wrote in. :) Dunno what I have been busy with, but, maybe I just could not find interesting stuffs to put up here.

Anyway, a lot out there might had know of this which I am going to announce here, but I mean, since I just discover it, there might be others who are just like me ain't aware of this.

I would like to recommend this Cocoroni.net. Well, it is a korean online shop, selling gadgets accessories. I managed to find cute & pretty casings for iphone4. Of cos, there are 3Gs as well. But since I am using iphone4, of cos, I am stating the model I am using. ;p

Anyway, u can visit the site if you are just like me, ♥ing cute & sweet stuffs. Here's a preview of what I had ordered.



Reasonable pricing. 15SGD incl. of shipping for ordinary packaging each (of min. 2 items).
Besides, there are also couple casings. Like 1st pic above. Ideal valentine gift. I guess I am getting more from here for friends birthday gifts. :p

Comments

Popular Posts