Games for iphone4.

Recently really addicted to Angry Birds. Ok, it's been out in the market for a long time, but since I don't really play any of the games I get from the itunes, I really don't know that it can be this addictive.

Anger Birds: Highly addictive. Now whenever I'm free, I will be on this game. Even on my PSP. ;p


Glass Tower 2: This is fun. Challenging as not to break any of the red glass. Can you save all the red glasses???


Paper Glider: Fun fun, as similar to tap helicopter. See how far you can fly your paper plane, like you play in your childhood time.


iBlast Moki: I got the 1st version. This is a cute and fun game to play with while waiting for friends. mmm... like the loco roco.


Doodle Games 9 in 1: This is another game I like to challenge myself. Well, I mean to beat the high score by getting deeper into the sink hole. How far can you go?


Mega Bloks: Sucks! I just couldn't beat my high score. Sometimes couldn't drag the blocks & fix it together with the same color. Quite fun though. :p


DoogiPang: Very simple and addicitive game. What else should I say?


IceTycoon: Cute. How well is your memory? Mine is terrible. :[



Sky Burger: How fast and accurate can you fix up the burger? Hee... It ain't gonna be that easy when the ingredients stack up! Addictive one!



Cubetastic: Time to work on your brain. Challenging!




Parking Lot!: Another one to exercise your brain. This sometimes can be easy and tough.



That's all for this time. Will keep one looking for interesting games. (^^)v Bye~

Comments

Popular Posts