Skins for your gadgets.

Have you thought of dressing up your gadgets? I like to buy casings for my iphone and ipod. But now, I changed my mind to using skins. Looking for nice skins, though it is not a simple task like just sloting them into the casings, I will need to paste the skin properly. But the look is much more appealing than the casings.

Recently ordered from SlickWraps at a relatively good bargain of 3.90USD each for the color/neon series. Calculated to have saved as much as half of the original price. Really worth the value. And I am looking for the carbon fibre series. But, that is really costly. I will wait till the iphone5 is out, just hoping it will reduce in cost.

Slickwraps
Carbon fiber (Silver):
I'm looking forward to owning this.


Neon Series:
Ordered this series, the gummy blue & pink. :}


From GelaSkins.
Little Red:


Hoping this provides you another option to doll up your apple products. ;]

Comments

Popular Posts