O2 Atom upgrade.

Yeah, upgraded my dear Atom for a week.

Everything seems the same. Just for info, my atom b4 ugrading hasn't face too much of a problem. Guess that's a blessed, perhaps I'm a novice still.

Hmm... Well, I got more themes for my atom today. Hahaha... Then, I got only minimal games to play with which incl. solitares (darn not fun), mobile mines (nice but d/l), bubble breaker (not bad but gets boring soon after), bubble blaster (yes, that's one game for me! d/l), cantris (it's brickgame, thrilled and I get excited whenever I play cos the speed just get faster & faster, darn).

Anyway, so far, using it for a near 3 weeks, my final comment is... good. Really disappointing is the camera, since it's stated 2 megapixels and yet, the outcome is very poor. Despite I dun use it often, but still, disappointing.
Overall ratings: 7* / 10*.

Comments

Popular Posts