Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades.

Update!
It's gonna be released Nov 16! I couldn't wait!

So far the tracks are:
"Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers,
"Crushcrushcrush" by Paramore,
"Dirty Little Secret" by All-American Rejects The All-American Rejects,
"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by Darkness The Darkness,
"The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World,
"No Rain" by Blind Melon,
"One Step Closer" by Linkin Park,
"The Pretender" by Foo Fighters,
"Remedy" by Seether,
"Sweet Home Alabama" (Live) by Lynyrd Skynyrd,
"Tarantula" by Smashing Pumpkins The Smashing Pumpkins,
"The Take Over, The Break's Over" by Fall Out Boy &
"You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi.

Guess I will pre-order since the On tour is so popular at June when I bought with a friend that it's mostly sold out!

Again, I am stuck in between to get the game only or the bundle...

Comments

Popular Posts